Information and request for consent for the processing of personal data
The present Information Notice is aimed at informing the user about the methods used to process personal data concerning him/her.
Montessori BF (hereinafter the Owner), in line with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter the “Privacy Code“) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR“), intends to guarantee the privacy and security of each visitor’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Information Notice. This Information Notice is to be understood as information pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code and Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
2.Type of data processed
The website offers content of an informative and, at times, interactive nature.
While browsing the site Montessori BF may, therefore, acquire information about the visitor in the following ways:
- Navigation data
During normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website collect certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within the site, the time of access, the length of time spent on the individual page, internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
- Further categories of data
This refers to all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and/or accessing a reserved area and/or service, writing to a Montessori BF e-mail address to request information, or telephoning one of our numbers to make direct contact.
3.Purpose of processing
To provide the good and/or service requested by the user, to manage the contracts finalised by the user, to carry out the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal fulfilments, as well as to process the requests made by the user.
The processing operations put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the data subject.
Survey your experience in using our platforms, products and services that we offer and ensure the correct functioning of the web pages and their contents.
The processing operations put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Controller.
To send you commercial communications regarding promotions and/or offers for which you may be entitled to benefit, in the interest of the Owner.
Processing for these purposes is carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for commercial communications relating to products and/or services similar to those already purchased and/or subscribed to by the user, for which processing is based on a legitimate interest of the Controller.
Processing for these purposes is carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, with the exception of an activity of analysis of elementary information relating to the user’s consumption preferences.
4. Scope of data circulation
We inform you that with your consent, your data may be disclosed to third party companies such as: social networking and interactive platforms
5. Transfer of data outside the EU
We inform you that we will not transfer your personal data to third parties located in countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
6. Privacy roles and responsibilities
Your personal data is processed by Montessori BF, in its capacity as Data Controller. More detailed information on the names of the Data Processors may be requested by sending an e-mail to the following address: : firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Modalities of data processing
Personal data is processed mainly using electronic procedures and media (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-surplus and relevance provided for by current privacy legislation.
8. Redirecting to external sites
The website may use so-called social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that make it possible to incorporate social network functions directly into the website (e.g. the Facebook “like” function).
All social plug-ins on the website are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
9.Links to/from third-party websites
From this website it is possible to connect, via links, to other websites or it is possible from third party websites to connect to our website.
The Owner disclaims any liability with regard to the possible request and/or release of personal data to third-party sites and with regard to the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
10. Data retention
We inform you that data relating to navigation logs, if recorded, will be retained by the Controller for a period of 3 months. We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us and further stored exclusively for the period required to fulfil legal obligations, provided that no further storage is necessary to defend or enforce a right or to fulfil any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
11.Rights of the interested parties
The parties to whom the above-mentioned personal data refer (so-called “data subjects”), have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits provided by current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request from Montessori BF:
- access: you may request confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you is being processed, as well as further clarification of the information referred to in this Policy, and to receive such data, within the limits of reasonableness;
- rectification: you may ask us to rectify or supplement the data you have provided to us or otherwise in our possession, if they are inaccurate
- deletion: you may request that your data acquired or processed by Montessori BF. be deleted if it is no longer necessary for our purposes or if there are no longer any disputes or controversies in existence, in the event of revocation of your consent or your objection to processing, in the event of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to delete
- the restriction: you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR is met; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent, except as set out in the same article in paragraph 2
- objection: you may object at any time to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest of ours, except where there are legitimate grounds for processing which override your own, for example, for the exercise or defence of our legal rights; your objection will always override our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you may request to receive your data, or have them transmitted to another data controller indicated by you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Furthermore, pursuant to Article 7(3) GDPR, we inform you that you may exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint before the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to email@example.com
12. Right to be forgotten
We inform you that this Information Notice exclusively concerns the processing of personal data that you have provided or will provide to Montessori BF.
13. Changes to this Policy
The possible entry into force of new industry regulations, as well as the constant review and updating of services to the user, may require changes to the terms and conditions described in this Policy. It is therefore possible that this document may change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
We will post any changes to this Policy on this page and, if the changes are material, we will provide you with a more prominent notice.
Previous versions of this Policy will, in any case, be archived for your reference.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (e.g. the site) to your Internet browser, automatically stored on your computer and automatically sent back to the server each time you access the site.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically, cookies can be installed:
- directly by the owner and/or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies);
- by responsible parties outside the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, it is recalled that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the operator itself. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued at European level by the Working Group ex art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session, are the cookies that are not stored persistently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, they are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site, avoiding the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing.
- Persistent, are cookies that remain stored on the computer hard disk until they expire or are deleted by users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors accessing the site (or any other users using the same computer) are automatically recognised each time they visit. Visitors can set their computer’s browser to accept/reject all cookies or to display a warning each time a cookie is proposed, so that they can decide whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently) by setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical, are the cookies used for authentication, to use multimedia content such as flash players or to allow the choice of navigation language. It is therefore generally not necessary to obtain the user’s prior and informed consent. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyse access/visits to the site only if they are used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical, are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed beforehand and have not given valid opt-in consent. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs. are cookies used to collect and analyse statistical information on access/visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered to access restricted areas (one’s e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions carried out, etc.).
- Widgets, this category includes all those graphic components of a programme’s user interface, the purpose of which is to facilitate the user in interacting with the programme itself. For example, facebook, google+, twitter cookies are widgets.
- Advertsing, cookies used to advertise within a site fall into this category. Google falls into this category.
- Web beacons, this category includes code snippets that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites may use them for various purposes, such as analysing the use of websites, monitoring and reporting on advertisements and customising advertisements and content.
The cookies on the Montessori BF website:
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
Montessori BF will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or allow third parties to install certain cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or allow our partners to acquire statistical information in an anonymous and aggregate form relating to your navigation on the pages of the Montessori BF website.
These are, in particular, cookies relating to the following statistical analysis services:
- Google Analytics
Cookies for which consent is required
Moreover, if you give your consent by using one of the simplified methods described in the notice presented when you first access the Montessori BF website or by following the instructions below, Montessori BF may install and/or allow the third party companies indicated below to install additional so-called profiling cookies, for which you may choose to modify or revoke all or part of the consent given by using the links below:
Through the Montessori BF website, Facebook may process your personal data, if you give your consent, in order to provide you with a browsing experience enhanced by social networking features and services https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Through the Montessori BF website, Twitter, if you give your consent, may process your personal data in order to provide you with a browsing experience enriched by social networking features and services https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-daparte-di-twitter
Through the Montessori BF website, Google may process your personal data, if you give your consent, in order to provide you with a browsing experience enhanced by social networking features and services https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/policies/privacy/
Through the Montessori BF website, Linkedin, if you give your consent, may process your personal data in order to provide you with a browsing experience enriched by social networking features and services http://it.linkedin.com/legal/cookiePolicy
Through the Montessori BF website, Pinterest, if you give your consent, may process your personal data in order to provide you with a browsing experience enriched by social networking features and services https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data-other-websites
The Montessori BF website has activated Google Analytics advertising functions.
Activating these advertising functions enables Google Analytics to collect traffic data via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to the data collected via a standard implementation of Google Analytics. The Montessori BF website collects and uses data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (e.g., age, gender, and interests) from Google Analytics and Google Analytics features implemented based on display advertising (e.g., remarketing, demographic and interest reports from Google Analytics) for statistical and audience analysis purposes only. Data is collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (e.g. Google Analytics). The Montessori BF website and third-party providers, including Google, use only proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimise and serve ads based on users’ previous visits to the Montessori BF website.
You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customise Google Display Network ads in the following ways:
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
– Contacting the User
- Mailing list or newsletter
Personal data: surname, email, first name and profession
- Contact form
Personal data: email and name
- Montessori BF quotation request form
Personal data: email and name
- Contact Form 7
Personal data: email and name
–Managing contacts and sending messages
Personal data: email
–Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- Linkedin button and social widgets, Facebook Like button and social widgets, Twitter Tweet button and social widgets and Pinterest ‘Pin it’ button and social widgets
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
– SPAM protection
–Platform and hosting services
- Google Analytics, Facebook Ads conversion tracking, Google AdWords conversion tracking and WordPress Stat
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
How to disable cookies via browser settings
You can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings if you wish. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the Montessori BF website, so you should visit this page periodically to re-check your preferences.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: