Falegnameria Faustini was set up in 1850 in a rural world, at once harsh and generous, and the family changed its name to “Tisler”, a dialect term from the German “Tischler” (carpenter). For years, the founder Giovanni Faustini and his son and grandson, Giuseppe and Remo, worked hard to satisfy local demand and were esteemed for their passion and honesty. In 1934, they moved the business to Faedo and over the decades became firmly rooted in the territory, where entire families would always go to the Faustinis for their needs.
Four generations on, the business is still going strong, with the same passion, rooted in the territory but addressing new needs. Four generations on, it’s still based on the family’s integrity and its respect for those who choose to go to them for their needs.